Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whoops!

Well, a shit load of bad things have been happening back to back in my life lately. First off I lost my USB and I can't find it anywhere! It contained about 2 finished videos ready for upload, and one video that needed about 5 more minutes of editing. I need to find it! Like the intelligent sauve man I am, I kept the original files, and the post edit ones safe on my hardrive. I just have to re-export them to .mov files and we should be good again!

After that I have gotten bombarded with tests, and reading assignments, so I haven't recorded at all this week! I hate myself for it, but I love myself to much to do anything. The heat sink on my xbox is shot, so I have to crack it open and see if I can't fix it. I'll need a few hours and about $20 f canned air.

My next Late Night with Fidel will be all about The Reddit Reform. FYI. And if you love reddit now, don't go sending bad karma my way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment