Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Adsense, and another review

So I signed up for adsense today, hope you don't mind the ads. I think it will help promote my blog/videos. Speaking of videos, every time I post one to youtube, I will almost immediately post it on here.

Game Review #1
Fallout 3

(One of the best games ever!)
When I first played this game, I was skeptical, never had played another game by Bethesda, my only one up to this point was Oblivion. I absolutely fell in love with this game, and to this day love it. The only bad thing I could say is: Bugs galore! The story was great, and the characters are those who you will always remember.  I can still hear Three Dog's famous lines, or the amazing loveable lines of Fawkes the huge super mutant. If I can do nothing more in this world, it is just to say this is a MUST BUY AMAZING GAME! It is just great, the Downloadable Content is just great, from going into space, to visiting redneck mutants, this game covers it all. If I had three wishes, I would use all three to capture the greatness I felt when I first played this game. Rating this a 10/10, this game is Fidel approved, and has won multiple awards by highly esteemed review shows and magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment