Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review and a Video! (but not a review of a video)

So guys, I'de like to start off by saying, were picking up views, and I'm making videos faster :D

So here is Episode 3 (IN HIGH QUALITY :DD)


What game do I pick next?
Let's try something for you Lord of the Ring Fanboys
Battle For Middle Earth 2

Now, I k now what your thinking, but hang in here, cause it's actually a fun game. Before I even liked Lord of the Rings, I loved this game. It's an RTS game, which means Real-Time Strategy. So you make units, and collect resources to ultimately defeat the other team(s). I really like how they added actual maps from the movies, so there is something in there for in nerd in me too! What particularly set this game apart was the options for Heroes, which are single units, stronger than others, and they have really fun moves! Personally fond of Maur, or Gimli. My favorite map has to be Helm's Deep.

I Rate this game:
85 Old Man Fights /100 Old Man Fights


 

No comments:

Post a Comment