Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Newest humble thing that is in a bundle

#3
The people from the humble indie bundle came out with a new thing called The Humble Music Bundle. I bought it solely on the donating for charity, because who pays for music now a days? Any way I figured one I bought it why not download it? Figured the only one I would like would be Jonathan coultan ( the man who wrote the portal songs).

This was actually a really, really nice buy. It comes with 5 CDs and each have about 11-19 songs, which is an amazing plus. Jonathan Coultans album was amazing and I am slowly starting to love MCFrontalot. Which that name sounds ironically stupid, which is the point.

So if you are wondering if you wanna pay that much for 5 CDs, just do it for charity and indie music you ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment