Monday, August 13, 2012

Uploaded new Torchlight Video!

Sorry, i have been quite busy these last three days, and my life is starting to get backed up again. I've wheeled back on the hours i can work at my job for now, I am starting college this thursday, I am halfway through Darksiders 1, and I am planning on getting darksiders 2 soon. I also picked up a copy of Condemned at the local video store, hoping to shit my pants before I close my eyes every night.



I am now planning these Co-op LPs with others, and hoping they take off soon. I don't know if I can do serious games just yet, because my internet. I MIGHT consider finding a more reliable Internet connection. And even better though happened, what if I use my old windows vista.... hmmm I have to go think.

No comments:

Post a Comment